Friday, January 4, 2008

the oneness...
as i hear the trees rustling,
i am reminded of how mischievously you whisper in my ears..
as i look at the endless sky,
i am reminded of the unconditional love that pours out of ur eyes..
as the grass blades tickle my toes..
i am reminded of my shyness when i first saw u..
as i see the rain pouring outside..
i feel they are just tiny drops in front of the tears u have shed for me..
as i feel the texture of the red rose..
i feel the warmth of ur gentle palms..
what is this kind of comparison..??
is it coz nature is so beautiful that one is bound to bring about comparison??
or is it because i am in love??
i guess,it is because ur nature taught me how to love...
n luv in turn taught me to feel the oneness with nature......


ps:..
....one of ma own works...during a reallllllllllly boring emf class!!!!...yawn!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

mirage said...

you posted it!
good! :)

J said...

Loved these :)

i guess,it is because ur nature taught me how to love...
n luv in turn taught me to feel the oneness with nature......

...aaaand i thot ther was a line abt some pet...[:p]...with an illusive name?[;)]

Amit Charles said...

Good one. Like the imagery.

Keep it rollin;)

enigma said...

@ scribbler...
.....thnks:p...

I AM~~ ME said...

hey mona!
loved the piece!can love do this much?beautiful!

p.s:-emf hrs r dull.hopeless!.but can they evoke the poet in u too? strange1 i'll try them soon:)